April 22, 2009
Do you find yourself typing in the same familiar email to your prospects and clients again and again? Whether it’s boiler-plates, generic thank you messages or directions to your business, there is a tool in Microsoft Outlook 2000/2003 – AutoText – that can help you automatically insert text into an email with minimal effort.
Whether you need to automate a paragraph or a three page email, I will show you how you can use AutoText to help save time so you can spend more time selling.
There are four easy steps to create an “AutoText” Entry
1. Type your email into the email body area.
2. Highlight the text you want for your AutoText Entry.
3. Once the text is highlighted… click – Insert > AutoText > New… Or you can simple hit Alt+F3 (Function Key – Not F then 3)
4. Name the AutoText and click OK
Using your AutoText Entries:
1. In a new email start typing the name you gave the AutoText name
2. When the yellow box appears as you type (above), simply hit the “Enter” key. Your AutoText will then automatically be placed into the email body text.
Option Two: If you can’t remember what you named one of your AutoText entries, you can use the Insert AutoText Option.
1. Click – Insert > AutoText
2. Find the name of your AutoText
1) Click the name can you buy viagra without a prescription of the AutoText
2) Click “Insert”
3) Click OK